javascript:void(0)

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!

I know everyone is anxious to find out the two winners of the Creative Spaces Vol. 3 special issue AND the Kaisercraft House of Drawers (one assembled and one not assembled).  So without further ado, the winners of the random drawing are . . .

and
Laurie  

Congrats ladies!  I will try and contact you through your links to get your full mailing information, but if I'm not able to reach you, please contact me (email on the right hand bar).  Thanks for playing, everyone!
 

4 comments:

Waving My Wand said...

Zippipty Doo dah day! Whoop!

barbara macaskill said...

Congratulations you lucky ladies! Enjoy!

Heather said...

congrats Ladies!!!!!

Unknown said...

Vegus168 เว็บพนันออนไลน์ ดีที่สุด อันดับ 1 ของไทย ที่เปิดให้บริการนานกว่า 15 ปี
มี เกม คาสิโนออนไลน์ หวยออนไลน์ แทงบอล สล็อต ฟรีเครดิต ไม่ต้องฝาก Line ID: @vg666