javascript:void(0)

Friday, September 13, 2013

My Favorite Things

I'm thrilled to be the Guest Designer for My Favorite Things this month!  Besides great stamps, MFT has an incredible variety of steel dies called Die-namics.  I use my manual die-cutting machine ALL the time (on just about every single project), and Die-namics are my go-to dies. I'm in love with all their flower, flourish and doily dies!

Here's a layout I created using a variety of MFT flower and flourish dies and stamps.


Stamps: MPD Blooming Roses 
Die-namics: MPD Rose Bouqet, Mini Royal Roses, Mini Rolled Roses, Layered Rose, Leaf-Filled Flourish, Leafy Flourish, By the Letters 
Cardstock: Heavyweight Smooth White 

Every single flower on this page was created with one of the Die-namics dies.


I tried My Favorite Things' Heavyweight Cardstock for the first time.  I die-cut the flat roses and the title letters with it.  It's my new favorite cardstock for die-cutting!!  The dies cut through the cardstock easily with one pass through the machine, yet there's just enough extra weight to give the die-cut some firmness.  I cut the alphas using the By the Letters die.  The cardstock is firm enough that I was able to glitter it using wet glue (no warping!) and then pop up the letters with 3D adhesive.

I'll have another MFT layout to share later in the month!

7 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful layout, and great show of the dies. TFS

Romy said...

Your lay-out is a true beauty! Your eye for details and the beautiful frills are amazing!

Дарья Преснякова-Лещенко said...

Wonderful!!

Unknown said...

Im honored to obtain a call coming from a friend when he uncovered the important suggestions shared on your site. Studying your blog article is a real wonderful experience. Many thanks for thinking about readers at all like me, and I wish you the best of achievements like a professional in this field. calling card
Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing

Unknown said...

you continue to produce perfection....

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous layout! Love how you featured all the MFT products! Thanks for the inspiration!

Auntie Em said...

Your LO is so pretty! Awesome design! I love the way you treated the sweet photo to make sure it was the focus of attention, even with all the gorgeous flowers.
Thank you for sharing! :)