javascript:void(0)

Monday, September 30, 2013

Mixed Media special issue winner + an MFT layout

First off, I want to announce the winner of Creating Keepsakes' new Mixed Media, Vol. 2 special issue.  Based on the random number generator, the winner is . . . JJ Meyer!!  Congrats!  I will try and contact you through your blog to let you know you've won and to request your mailing address (or if you see first, send me an email with your info). 

I had the pleasure of guest designing for My Favorite Things (MFT) this month.  They make so many fabulous stamps and dies!! I posted one of my MFT layouts in a blog post below.  Today I'm sharing another layout I made with some of the awesome MFT stamps and dies.


I love these new Chalkboard Frame Builder Die-namics:


MFT Products used:
Stamps: MPD Blooming Roses
Die-namics: MPD Rose Bouquet, Mini Royal Roses, Mini Rolled Roses, Dainty Doily Duo, High-Rise Alphabet Lower Case, Chalkboard Frame Builder
Cardstock: Heavyweight Smooth White

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Romy said...

She is a true photo model indeed! Those beautiful photos combined with your amazing talented have resulted in another gorgeous lay-out :)

Unknown said...

Wow!! Awesome layout and gorgeous photo!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous layout to showcase the beauty in the pictures!

Patricia said...

a very beautiful page..